Cutting Edge MLS Laser Therapy for Dogs and Cats
Affordable PetCare Hospital is the first veterinary hospital in Naples, Florida to offer our patients laser therapy for dogs and cats with the Cutting Edge MLS laser. Now, pets with aches and pains, pets who have had recent injuries or wounds, or who have just had a surgical procedure will benefit from the healing capabilites of laser therapy. MLS Laser Therapy quickly relieves pain, reduces inflammation and speeds up healing to help pets return to their favorite activities ~ all with a pain-free, drug-free and non-invasive treatment.
Laser Therapy can be used for:
- Arthritis/ Hip Dysplasia/ Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains/ Strains/ Ruptured Knee Tendons
- Back Pain/ Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Post surgical wound healing from declawing, spays, neutering, lump removals, etc.
- Wounds from bites, scrapes or cuts
- Anal Gland Diseases
- Ear Infections
- Hot Spots or other skin infections
- Lick Granuloma
- Dental Extractions or Gingivitis
- Idiopathic Cystitis or Bladder Inflammation
- Sinusitis or Rhinitis
We are very excited to offer this new treatmeant to our patients! In any of our patients using NSAID products such as Previcox, Novox, or Metacam, we hope to reduce the dose or the need all together of these medications. And for cats or dogs with liver or kidney issues who cannot take medication this therapy finally offers some relief to the pain that cripples them on a daily basis. Depending on the condition being treated, therapy would usually range from a single session for acute problems to six sessions over a course of three weeks then about once a month for chronic issues such as arthritis or chronic ear infections. We offer discounted pricing on treatment package such as buy 5 sessions get 1 free!